Test Automation Engineer
Experience: 0.6-2 years
Location: Koregaon Park,Pune
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 days Max
Role Description :
* This is a position in our quality assurance team that will be responsible for testing our mobile app deliverables for customers.
* The role is key in ensuring that our deliverables are subjected to the highest levels of testing and consistent quality control measures in line with best practices in the mobile applications space.
* The selected person will need to perform mobile and web application testing both using manual and automation tools. The selected person will need to be a team player, demonstrate positive energy and have a strong willingness to learn.
* Developing test cases and test data taking into account all test scenarios and environments specially in context of mobile/web testing. This will cover both manual as well as automation.
* Test cases execution - both manual and automation.
* Automation testing experience using Selenium and/or Appium
* Logging Defects and following the defect management lifecycle.
* Communicating status of the testing with the project manager/QA manager
* Interacting with other teams (product and development) to understand business requirements and minimize discrepancies
* Exploring new techniques and tools in testing and sharing this with others in the testing team
* Work in a Sprint/Scrum environment
* At least 0.6-2 years' experience in software testing and specifically mobile testing specially on Apple and Android platforms
* Experience with test automation tools like Selenium and Appium
* Awareness of performance and load testing using tools like JMeter
* Experience with bug tracking and task management systems (preferably Jira/Bugzilla)
* Good knowledge of software development lifecycle and various processes (Agile experience would be a considerable advantage)
* Awareness of mobile app design (and UI design) challenges posed by limitations of the mobile landscape and different form factors
* Good communication skills
* Experience in healthcare domain will be an added advantage
* Bachelor's degree in engineering in computer science or equivalent
Interested candidates can send mail to email@example.com